Only with the right B2B ecommerce solution, you can move forward and succeed in this competitive industry! Here is a helpful guide for B2B ecommerce growth!
B2B ecommerce is selling, marketing, and distribution of items from one business or company to another through a digital portal.
While B2C ecommerce is expected to grow, it is still less than a third of B2B ecommerce. It is now no strange why so many businesses decided to get into B2B industry.
But, how to succeed in such a competitive industry?
First, you need a B2B ecommerce solution. There are great solutions out there, and you need to find the right one that can offer you the tools you need to build a great-looking B2B store and start selling to your B2B customers.
Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento are all great B2B ecommerce solutions to recommend.
Navigating B2B, choosing the right platform, and double your sales, mean understanding the current trends that are reshaping how B2B commerce succeeds:
- Give B2C treatment to your B2B customers
- Improve your onsite search functionality
- Make wholesale easy for traditional and loyal customers
- Encourage customer reviews, ratings, and comments
- Provide content for your B2B journey. Share your story.
- Establish friendly relationships with your customers
- Price with negotiation and automation
The rise of ecommerce has brought changes in the B2B marketplace. Some of the changes have brought new practices from the B2C world:
- Always use high-quality product photos, videos, banners. (if you can’t take high-quality photos by yourself, make sure to hire a professional photographer).
- Provide flexible shipping options (find B2B ecommerce solution that can provide you with various shipping and delivery methods)
- Offer order updates (all information related to customer’s order)
- Quick onsite search with visual merchandising (the visitor should be able to find the item he is looking for quickly)
- Personalization based on previous purchases (take advantage of the Report tool and get information about all previous purchases on your site by specific customers)
- Social proof based on customer reviews, ratings, and feedback (encourage customer reviews and comments)
- Online catalogs for quick browsing
- Customer service via phone, email, and live chat
- Real-time product availability
Meeting these challenges don’t require a lot of work. If you are using the right B2B ecommerce solution, you will have no problem meeting these challenges and offer your customers the best B2B shopping experience.
Other topics that you can check in:
- B2B Ecommerce Platform
- B2B Ecommerce Solutions